ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (16/83) > >>

timns:
Ok thanks chaps - I do appreciate your input and your patience.

B24 was supposed to at least pass your characters through correctly: I think we're almost there based on jpijper's feedback, but joiwind, oh boy!

I'll keep rolling along this weekend.

joiwind:
Yup, sorry for the bother, I really can't understand what's happening. I thought it might be the remnants of a FF add-on - Keyscrambler - that were till hanging around and in fact yes, although I have uninstalled FF long ago (I use K-Meleon) there was a keyscrambler.sys driver still there. I have deleted it but still no joy.

My keyboard driver is the usual MS one, version : 5.1.2600.1106

timns:
Build 28 uploaded. Please give it a shot. And if you've been lurking in the thread wondering whether to give it a try... g'waaaan  :)

From the wiki:

Build 28
New Features

* About screen now shows my appreciation to those of you who have contributed in some way. My deepest apologies to anyone I may have missed. Let me know! And if you'd like to see your name in lights, please just join in!
    * Accented characters and dead key support. Man, this was hard work! Everything about it was a complete pain
    * Added some explanatory text to the Stats window (Tools->Options)

Bug Fixes

* Sometimes items were lost when dragging them around in the tree. This should be ok now
    * Smoothed out the auto-typing
    * Cursor positioning within Replacements now correct
    * Fixed a couple of 'Control has no Parent Window' errors
    * Fixed the situation where the same word could be both a Candidate and a Completion (caused the same word to appear twice in the pop-up)

Perry Mowbray:
with build 28...

Is there a problem with the System Tray Icon? A couple of times now Auspex won't restore from the Tray and the process is chugging away on the CPU...

It's happened twice now... I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a recurrent reason...

jpijper:
Build 28 uploaded. Please give it a shot.
-timns (October 04, 2010, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry timns, after a while working with 28, the arrow keys started up again, as well as the HOME and END keys.

Left arrow: ♦
Right arrow: ♠
Up arrow: ◘
Down arrow: seems to work ok.

But it's all unpredictable == difficult to fix I'm afraid :(

Jan Roelof

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version