Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 29, 2014, 11:24:30 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App  (Read 124587 times)
tpr
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #400 on: February 23, 2011, 04:28:01 PM »

I just tried Auspex and I liked what I saw, congrats!

Any chance of a portable version? As I see only the setting files are added to the system, those could be easily migrated to the program directory I guess. A switch would also do (e.g. Auspex.exe /settingsdir=./Settings or just Settings).

Thanks
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #401 on: February 23, 2011, 04:48:10 PM »

I just tried Auspex and I liked what I saw, congrats!

Any chance of a portable version? As I see only the setting files are added to the system, those could be easily migrated to the program directory I guess. A switch would also do (e.g. Auspex.exe /settingsdir=./Settings or just Settings).

Thanks

Thank you! I can make a portable version with pleasure. I'm working on a new release after a couple of recent bug reports  ohmy so I'll see if I can get this going for you.

tpr
Participant

« Reply #402 on: February 23, 2011, 05:02:08 PM »

That was fast, thanks! Looking forward to it!
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #403 on: February 24, 2011, 06:57:23 PM »

Folks, new Auspex is up. I'm wondering if we should lock this thread and move everyone over to the other one here:

Yes, here

@mouser, what do you reckon?

joiwind
Participant

carpe momentum

« Reply #404 on: February 25, 2011, 06:45:31 AM »

Folks, new Auspex is up. I'm wondering if we should lock this thread and move everyone over to the other one here:

Yes, here

I say yes... good idea.

@ timns, thanks for the new version which does indeed load up very quickly. Everything seems to be working but I'm still getting that ghost tab in the taskbar. Must be something here in my setup but it only happens with Auspex.

.: I use K-Meleon - the browser you can control - but I love Pale Moon too :.
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #405 on: February 25, 2011, 09:41:29 AM »

I'm still getting that ghost tab in the taskbar. Must be something here in my setup but it only happens with Auspex.

That's improved for me!   thumbs up thumbs up

With minimize to tray set on, clicking the minimize button sends Auspex to the task bar but clicking the close button sends it to the tray, removing the task-bar entry. Previously, the task-bar entry wouldn't go away until Auspex was DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, KILLED OFF, and BURIED, not that it ever bothered me.

Sorry, Tim!  cheesy

In a thread like this, often we forget to compliment you on all that is good in Auspex, and growing better.

p.s. Be nice to see a double-click on the tray icon bring up the GUI.

Chris
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #406 on: February 25, 2011, 09:47:21 AM »

In a thread like this, often we forget to compliment you on all that is good in Auspex, and growing better.
[If only I could think of something… ]

How about the icon? That's quite nice.

p.s. Be nice to see a double-click on the tray icon bring up the GUI.

Ah yes - still on the list.

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #407 on: February 25, 2011, 11:44:05 AM »

[If only I could think of something… ]

How about the icon? That's quite nice.

Grin Grin Grin  Such a good nature!

Chris
kalos

« Reply #408 on: January 29, 2012, 05:03:12 PM »

I cant run it in WinXP Pro SP2 64bit: after I start it, a taskbar button appears, but no window appears
prubin
Participant

« Reply #409 on: June 01, 2013, 06:39:05 PM »

Hello. Is this program still being developed???
Pages: Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.036s | Server load: 0.2 ]