ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (78/83) > >>

timns:
Another thing I used in texter a lot was the advanced (script) option rather then the text option.
# - Windows key, ! - Alt key, ^ - Control key, + - Shift key, {tab}, {home} etc...

I looked though most of the docs and this thread, but could not see an option for this? Am I just missing it or does auspex not have this feature atm?
-kistoff (February 09, 2011, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

It does not have that feature (at the moment) - the way it's written means that I could indeed add this stuff if there's a demand  :Thmbsup:

tberg:
Another thing I used in texter a lot was the advanced (script) option rather then the text option.
# - Windows key, ! - Alt key, ^ - Control key, + - Shift key, {tab}, {home} etc...

I looked though most of the docs and this thread, but could not see an option for this? Am I just missing it or does auspex not have this feature atm?
-kistoff (February 09, 2011, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

It does not have that feature (at the moment) - the way it's written means that I could indeed add this stuff if there's a demand  :Thmbsup:
-timns (February 09, 2011, 11:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
I would use that feature, that was one of the main things I used texter for.

zozuka:
Hi,
It does not seem to run/make any saving on Win7 x64. Are you going to fix it sometime?
Br,
Zozu

timns:
It may be a UAC problem - I have it running here on W7 x64 with no problem.

Can you give me any more details please?

zozuka:
I have UAC switched off, i.e. in 'Never notify' state. I have also tried to run it as admin. Maybe I should restart my PC...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version