ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Auspex - a Windows Productivity App

<< < (50/83) > >>

timns:
Gives me an excuse to create a "version 2" at some point!
-timns (November 10, 2010, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
         o
Oh Go^d!
-cranioscopical (November 10, 2010, 12:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

you know you could use an Auspex regex to fix that:

"Oh [G|g]o{1,2}d!" -> "Oooh goody goody the joy is with me!"  :P

cranioscopical:
you know you could use an Auspex regex to fix that:

"Oh [G|g]o{1,2}d!" -> "Oooh goody goody the joy is with me!"  :P
-timns (November 10, 2010, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

Hoist with my own petard!

tomos:
I got another problem interaction I'm afraid... (it's with my clipboard extender [edit] which I'm considering changing anyway but thought I'd best report - as far as I know it is used by a good few people here at dc ** [/edit])

First, can you clarify the exclusions speak: 'Block' I presume means ignore?

Okay, the app is the clipboard extender, 'ClipX' http://bluemars.org/clipx/ ClipX 1.0.3.9 beta 7 x86 (Jul. 6th, 2008)
First it didnt work at all so I added it to the exclusion list - that improved things but there's still a bug:

Ctrl+Alt+V will show the list of, eh, clips I can paste.
Normally I can escape out of that list if I cant find what I was looking for (the list is limited) - but I cant 'escape' from that list with Auspex running - no matter what the exclusion setting is.
Again, it does work properly when the Auspex window has focus but not with any other window I've tried

Hope that's clear....

** hmmm I just looked at the ClipX page, it hasnt been updated since 2008 - maybe I should simply change my Clip app...

EDIT2/ the problem only seems to be when I'm writing in a browser window (e.g. here) or in a html 'rich text' window (e.g. InfoQube/Evernote2xx)

tomos:
Re Alt+Tab:

(just in case it helps)
I noticed that Alt+Shift+Tab does work when the Auspex window has focus

hope that helps, - boy this app will be the death of the Acronym ;-)

timns:
Some excellent reporting there, thank you very much (or 'tvm' as we Auspex users say  :Thmbsup:)

I'll look into the clipboard thing, and of course the shift+alt+tab, which annoyingly I was sure was now ok. May well be related to the AHK thing reported here a week or so back, with all the 'SHIFT' stuff going on behind the scenes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version