ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

Ghoster - Feature suggestion

(1/4) > >>

chabermu:
Hi Skrommel,

thank you for your excellent programs  :Thmbsup: They all work fine and help me to work more comfortable and with much more fun.

Ghoster is a real cool software. It would be GREAT to have a feature to set the time for fading out and in for ghosting so that everything would be a little smoother  8)

Greetings from munich

risingeil:
I was wondering how i would be able to enable and disable Ghoster if  hotkeys.

I downloaded the ahk script, and added the hotkey commands:

#a:: Goto, START
#s:: Goto, EXIT

but they only work once for some reason.  I can enable and disable, once, before they stopped working, unless I reload the script.
I even tried using Goto, DESTROY instead of EXIt

It's as if once the gui is destroyed, it can't start up properly again.  I really onfused.

some help would be great, thanks.

PS: Actually, I think some people might like it if the author would add the enable/disable function, so one can put this program in the startup folder and toggle it on and off

lanux128:
I was wondering how i would be able to enable and disable Ghoster if  hotkeys.

I downloaded the ahk script, and added the hotkey commands:

#a:: Goto, START
#s:: Goto, EXIT

but they only work once for some reason.  I can enable and disable, once, before they stopped working, unless I reload the script.
I even tried using Goto, DESTROY instead of EXIt-risingeil (August 12, 2010, 04:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

try doing this, search for a line like this: Goto,LOOP and comment it out: ;Goto,LOOP.

risingeil:
But wouldn't that disable the loop.  And from what I can tell, that LOOP is the portion that re draws everything.

lanux128:
But wouldn't that disable the loop.  And from what I can tell, that LOOP is the portion that re draws everything.-risingeil (August 12, 2010, 06:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

it shouldn't disable the loop but let me know if it does then we'll modify the script to do want you wanted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version