Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 24, 2014, 10:20:50 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Worthing is undergoing inter-dimensional difficulties: Delightful Video  (Read 3288 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 03, 2010, 02:17:48 PM »

This is so wonderful..
Worthing is undergoing inter-dimensional difficulties.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Xa4bHcJu8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Xa4bHcJu8</a>

from http://waxy.org/links/
jaden
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »

I agree, though a coworker walked by while I was watching it and I found it mighty hard to explain.
Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 04:23:04 PM »

Imagine if the world really was that random. huh

tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 03:41:08 AM »

I agree, though a coworker walked by while I was watching it and I found it mighty hard to explain.

lol that could be fun:
"Oh Hi . . . I'm just checking out some, eh . . . inter-dimensional difficulties  smiley  in, eh . . . Worthing"

Tom
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 04:30:27 PM »

I just checked out this guy's other videos and they are bizarre.

nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »

i've been a subscriber to cyriak's youtube stuff for quite a while. i don't know if his stuff is unique or part of a genre - the videos are some kind of new art form either way - like the future of MTV in five years time; and all other TV stations another five years after that.

i am fascinated by how much planning must go into the vids - i wonder how much is manual laborious editing and how much automated Adobe After Effects type sub routines.
Perry Mowbray
N.A.N.Y. Organizer
Charter Member

Thoughtful Scribbles

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 10:02:59 PM »

Have you seen, or are you going to see, Inception?

There's a part that is very similar to a sequence in the movie...

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 11:19:30 PM »

Have you seen, or are you going to see, Inception?

I have not seen it, but I suspect I will once it's available to rent.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.038s | Server load: 0.13 ]