ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Sort OneNote 2010 Sections

<< < (3/8) > >>

tosmith1:
Hello,
I just joined the forum and paid for a lifetime key because to me the OneNote 2010 Sorter is well worth $38.00. I have office 2010 with Win 7 and it sorted the pages perfectly and even displayed the end result.

Thanks you for your work on this.

Thomas Smith
Northport, Al USA

jpijper:
Great to hear, Thomas!

gorodskaja:
I updated my NET Framework, how to pay a product, or it`s free version? Thx!

jpijper:
I updated my NET Framework, how to pay a product, or it`s free version? Thx!
-gorodskaja (September 24, 2010, 04:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
This is free, gorodskaja.

Jan Roelof

frugalsolutions:
Any new updates to the Sort OneNote 2010?

I tried downloading the zip file and extracting the contents, and got the Windows message that the zip cannot be opened.

It appears to me that there is a significant need for this solution. I have a lot of notes that I have moved from Outlook to OneNote and I have had them in sorted alphabetical order by title of the page (that is tab) while using OneNote 2007. Now that I am on OneNote 2010, I cannot sort using the prior sort addin that was available.

I don't have subpages but do need to sort tabs within a section, so when I create a new one, like I just did for DonationCoder, I don't have to manually drag it up from the bottom of the list to the "c" area through 650 other pages already there.

Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version