ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

General brainstorming for Note-taking software

<< < (131/192) > >>

tomos:
Great! There are a few things missing to be an Evernote replacement, one of which is IE and FF (and hopefully Opera) right-click menu to copy content...

Does anyone at DC know how to do that? Initial search of the web did not give much...
-PPLandry (December 06, 2007, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
I believe Opera is a major problem for everyone that way - it's the reason I use FF - Surfulater cant manage Opera (or should that be the other way round :))

HMDW:
..........Very Nice ...........Thank's ...........

melitabel:
Othalian, thanks for the link to http://www.mind-mapping.org - great resources.  I use both Personal Brain and Compendium, which has lately been mentioned on this thread.  I like Personal Brain because items can have multiple parents, and I never lose myself in the display as I've done with some other mind mappers.

Are there any librarians reading this thread?  I am doing a presentation at SLA on how librarians can use mind mapping and other note taking tools to organize their own information and communicate it to their clients.  I'm looking for a co-presenter - I don't want to talk all by myself for the best part of an hour.  If you are going to Seattle, and have an interest, please let me know.

Nxqd3051990:
I've found that evernote is really weigh ( have not try yet ) with 50 mb install package. I want a lightweigh takenote system for computer. MonkeyPrivateTiddlyWiki is really good, you should try it.
And I take note everyday ( still in school ) with my own pen and notebook and Computer's take note system for stotraging :). I think it's a good way to take note :)

Darwin:
Zulupad is an excellent, lightweight notetaker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version