ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

JayIsGames.Com Casual Gameplay Design Competition #8 - Entries Now Playable!

(1/1)

mouser:
The theme for this casual online game competition was "Sandbox Games", and i can't wait to check some of these out.

The competition period will span 3 weeks during which all the entries will be judged by members of the JIG community. If you wish to be a judge, please read the rules and sign up here.

--- End quote ---

http://jayisgames.com/cgdc8/

Deozaan:
Cool. Thanks!

mouser:
submachine was quite good.. got stuck after 20 minutes or so.

Deozaan:
submachine was quite good.. got stuck after 20 minutes or so.
-mouser (August 03, 2010, 07:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I got stuck in less than 2 minutes. I'm not sure, since I didn't get far, but I think the game lets you do stuff that breaks it. The first thing I did when I played was enter a number into the device and it broke into pieces. Then I couldn't do anything else with the machine (or its pieces) so I'm guessing I did something wrong with it?

Then I found a couple pieces of jade and put a switch back into a wall and flipped the switch (which didn't seem to do anything) and that was all I could figure out to do. :-[

Ampa:
Played a few of these now...

Rare Breeds: Petunias is amusing for a while. I tried to create the most warped flowers that I could and successfully engineered a stick, a blob, and something that looked like vomit.

Submachine seemed well put together, but it is too small to see the details clearly!

[Together] looked lovely, but catching the hearts felt like hard work after the first couple. In fact I never caught the 5th and quit the game!

Zoo Director is yuk! It really makes me appreciate all the Zoo Tycoons of this world!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version