Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 20, 2014, 06:37:09 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: JayIsGames.Com Casual Gameplay Design Competition #8 - Entries Now Playable!  (Read 1805 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 02, 2010, 06:08:50 PM »

The theme for this casual online game competition was "Sandbox Games", and i can't wait to check some of these out.

The competition period will span 3 weeks during which all the entries will be judged by members of the JIG community. If you wish to be a judge, please read the rules and sign up here.

Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 04:16:00 PM »

Cool. Thanks!

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 07:21:40 PM »

submachine was quite good.. got stuck after 20 minutes or so.
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 08:21:22 PM »

submachine was quite good.. got stuck after 20 minutes or so.

I got stuck in less than 2 minutes. I'm not sure, since I didn't get far, but I think the game lets you do stuff that breaks it. The first thing I did when I played was enter a number into the device and it broke into pieces. Then I couldn't do anything else with the machine (or its pieces) so I'm guessing I did something wrong with it?

Then I found a couple pieces of jade and put a switch back into a wall and flipped the switch (which didn't seem to do anything) and that was all I could figure out to do. embarassed

Ampa
Charter Member

I am cute ;)

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 08:24:01 AM »

Played a few of these now...

Rare Breeds: Petunias is amusing for a while. I tried to create the most warped flowers that I could and successfully engineered a stick, a blob, and something that looked like vomit.

Submachine seemed well put together, but it is too small to see the details clearly!

[Together] looked lovely, but catching the hearts felt like hard work after the first couple. In fact I never caught the 5th and quit the game!

Zoo Director is yuk! It really makes me appreciate all the Zoo Tycoons of this world!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.13 ]