Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 22, 2014, 11:51:40 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: ArtSee is now ArtSage  (Read 1935 times)
sajman99
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 02, 2010, 01:51:11 PM »

I just noticed my favorite slideshow app ArtSee has now become ArtSage. It's still a brilliant portable tool, and the author has added some features.

The only negative is that there are so many settings that it takes a while to get it configured just right (OK, I'm picky Grin). I prefer to see each image in all its fullscreen glory, and ArtSage will allow me to do that.

http://www.xworks.ca/artsage/index.html
ArtSage is freeware. If you like the program, please consider making a donation. Make a donation of any amount and receive ArtSage Pro, with an active catalog that supports shell operations (drag/drop, cut/copy/paste, shell menu) for file management.

Regards.
PhilB66
Supporting Member

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 06:36:07 PM »

and the author has added some features.

What new features?
sajman99
Supporting Member

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 07:45:55 PM »

Hi PhilB66. The ArtSage author now characterizes his program as an "Art viewer and catalog". ArtSage can display (and "show on launch" if desired) thumbnails so it's currently a bit more like a conventional image viewer.

There are also several new menu options like the ability to set and view an archive folder, view desktop, etc. I'm sure there are other menu functions I haven't noticed yet.

Regards.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 07:50:52 PM by sajman99 » Logged
PhilB66
Supporting Member

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 08:30:59 PM »

Ok, got it. Thanks sajman99.

I see there's also a ArtSage Pro version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.022s | Server load: 0.04 ]