ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TicClick 2.4.0.0

<< < (4/5) > >>

MilesAhead:
TicClick 2.1.0.0 I added a little ini file editor applet for the Edit Ini File command.  Mainly I just wanted to get a label to show up on glass.  The edit control just sucks up the whole file at once. It's okay for .ini files as they are generally quite small.  The ini file editor applet requires .NET 3.0 or higher with Glass enabled.  If Glass is not enabled on the system TicClick just uses file association as before to edit the .ini file.  If Glass is enabled, the assumption is made there's at least .NET 3.0 on the system.

Here's a screenie

parkint:
Great set of features added.
And I love the new name !!!

MilesAhead:
Great set of features added.
And I love the new name !!!
-parkint (August 22, 2010, 09:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the positive comment. :)

MilesAhead:
I didn't change the version number but the latest upload has a slightly improved IniEdit.  I added Open and SaveAs buttons.  Also improved the logic so if you attempt to open while you have modified data in the edit, you will be prompted etc..

Also added .txt file type to file open/save dialog filters.

MilesAhead:
TicClick 2.2.0.0 Made improvements to included .ini editor. Made the window a bit wider.  Will handle Tabs.  Control-t transposes 2 chars to the left of the insertion point if they are on the same line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version