ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TicClick 2.4.0.0

<< < (2/5) > >>

MilesAhead:
TicClick 1.4.0.0 Added Check for Updates command to Tray Menu. (I would appreciate it if anyone using dial-up internet would try it out as I only have broadband.)

Also a new .ini file setting EdgeBuffer. This is used as a margin for the edge of the screen inside the desktop work area.  Valid range is 0 to 12 pixels.  The default is 4. It helps avoid that "chopped" window frame look when you align to the edge of the screen(maybe it's just on my old monitor but it looks a lot nicer.) On Vista and Windows Seven it may help keep the drop shadow when aligning on bottom right etc..

MilesAhead:
TicClick 1.5.0.0 Some minor code improvements.  The downloaded version info file is deleted when no longer needed. If it is found left over during  Check for Updates processing, it is removed.

Erroneous EdgeBuffer settings, like number out of range or set to text instead of a number, are reset to default and rewritten to .ini file on program close.

MilesAhead:
TicClick 1.6.0.0 Now when .ini file is written it includes comments explaining options.

MilesAhead:
TicClick 1.7.0.0 TicClick takes no action if Desktop is the active window.  Also if it calculates the Position grid would extend off screen, it is centered on the desktop and the mouse pointer positioned over the 5 button.

MilesAhead:
TicClick 1.7.1.0 Now Edit Ini File command waits for you to edit the .ini file. After editor close it reloads the program to reset the options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version