ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Idea: Clipboard Mouse Click n Paste

<< < (2/3) > >>

cmpm:
Thanks for noticing the 120 DPI problem, skwire.

I wish the rest of my programs could see the DPI setting.

skwire:
Well, normally, I just insert code that ignores the 120 DPI setting rather than have to make huge GUI adjustments to account for it.  In this case, though, I think widening the buttons a bit ought to do it.

skwire:
@cmpm: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=20966.msg214024#msg214024

Smobu:
Another reason I been reluctant to use any other form of clipboard management is because I use the script to label file names. I can cycle through the entries with the script without losing focus from my renaming. I tried arsclip before and it was promising, but it stole focus on my file renaming.

skwire:
Another reason I been reluctant to use any other form of clipboard management is because I use the script to label file names. I can cycle through the entries with the script without losing focus from my renaming. I tried arsclip before and it was promising, but it stole focus on my file renaming.
-Smobu (July 30, 2010, 11:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, your requests to mouse-click the entries would do that same thing (move focus away from your file renaming).  Make sense?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version