ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Idea: Clipboard Mouse Click n Paste

(1/3) > >>

Smobu:
I am accustom to use this autohotkey script which allows me to paste the last 5 history items on the clipboard. The problem with this is that you would have to cycle through the list  to get to the items in the history and a key combination is required to be held down for operation. I was hoping someone would be able to add or modify upon this script to make it easier to use.

The features which I request are the following:
Maintain the feature of having the last 5 entries in the list
Able to allow for mouse to to double click any of the entries for pasting
when the mouse goes on any of the 5 entries:
         the hotkey is no longer needed to be held down and only a click elsewhere away from the entries is needed to get out of the clipboard entries view.
         a range of entries is selectable for pasting when the shift key is held down and mouse is clicked on any two of the five entries

cmpm:
This is not what you asked for but this might work for you.

ClipTrap or ClipBox can do what you want.
There is no separation between clips.
After copy of a number of things you can then select all from a single copy paste in these programs.

http://skwire.dcmembers.com/wb/pages/software/cliptrap.php

http://www.ghacks.net/2010/07/21/clipbox-stores-multiple-clipboard-entries/

Smobu:
I tried many clipboard manager programs, but many of them are too complicated for what I am use. Many are obtrusive and are counter-productive when there are too many dialog boxes and key presses required to do a simple task.

cmpm:
ClipTrap is easy.

This is for separate copy commands.
You can then highlight them all and copy paste to any program.

skwire:
Based off of your screenshot, it looks like I need to fix ClipTrap for 120 DPI systems, eh?   =]  Anyway, I don't think that ClipTrap is well-suited to the original poster's issue.  I took at look at the script he is using and it's simple enough.  However, Smobu, to do what you want to do will require quite a bit more than simple changes since that script is using simple tooltips to display the previous five clips.  Did you ever try ArsClip while you were trying out clipboard managers?  That's the one I've used for many many years now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version