ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: MP3 HTML Generator

(1/2) > >>

DJ-Sonic:
Hi there,

I came across this software and was finding it pretty useful. Wonder if someone could code something like this.

::Software Download URL:: http://www.exacttrend.com/mp3gen.exe
::Software Description URL:: http://www.exacttrend.com/MP3Generator/index.html

Warm regards

mouser:
there are probably too many features to code as a coding snack but maybe you could describe the minimal features you think are most important that would make a good coding snack?

DJ-Sonic:
The thing I need is a software that can

1) generate MP3 list by tags
2) Sort it according to User defined order of Album, genre, artist, etc
3) generate an meaningful output or say organized output on html or text, html prefferd.
4) more over just go through the screenshots of the software and see how it produces lists. I just want a soft copy of my mp3s in a list just a list not want to develop a webpage as MP3 HTML Generator is good for making a webpage.

Gerome:
Hi,

The thing I need is a software that can

1) generate MP3 list by tags
2) Sort it according to User defined order of Album, genre, artist, etc
3) generate an meaningful output or say organized output on html or text, html prefferd.
4) more over just go through the screenshots of the software and see how it produces lists. I just want a soft copy of my mp3s in a list just a list not want to develop a webpage as MP3 HTML Generator is good for making a webpage.

-DJ-Sonic (February 07, 2006, 05:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

This can be done easily using FBSL with :
- Reading MP3s and extracting their TAGs
- Storing each MP3 tag into a, fbsl String Collection
- Once the directory has been crossed, we can Qsort our collection(s) and output the content into a CSV file or into an XML file or HTML file :)

DJ-Sonic:
went through your site Gerome its a great thing you have made. I am not used to FBSL though, but i'll give it a shot. But surely I wouldnt be able to develop a code in time. Could you please code something for me?

warm regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version