ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SUPER© converter download link

<< < (2/5) > >>

lanux128:
By far the most convoluted download link I've ever had the pleasure to find.  It's been that way forever.  It's almost as if they don't want you to download the file! ;D
-superboyac (July 19, 2010, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
+1 imagine if you're in a hurry.. :o

anyway, i go to FileHippo.com to download it..

• http://www.filehippo.com/download_super/

mouser:
i think finding the download for super is purposely made to be confusing, frustrating, and error prone,
in order to prepare you for the experience of using the software itself.

definitely a powerful program, but one of the more frustrating programs to use.. i don't recommend it for people who just want to quickly convert something.

Curt:
-you're right, mouser. It took me many bad conversions to figure out what to do, and what not to do. Maybe the biggest step forward came when I 'learned' to use the right-click function.

I guess SUPER came to me in a (short) period of my life when I had a little more patience, than I have now!  ;D

lanux128:
definitely a powerful program, but one of the more frustrating programs to use.. i don't recommend it for people who just want to quickly convert something.-mouser (July 20, 2010, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

for a better UI experience, try MediaCoder..

superboyac:
i think finding the download for super is purposely made to be confusing, frustrating, and error prone,
in order to prepare you for the experience of using the software itself.

definitely a powerful program, but one of the more frustrating programs to use.. i don't recommend it for people who just want to quickly convert something.
-mouser (July 20, 2010, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
Very true.  There's another thread here about good conversion programs.  I like Super when I need to do weird conversions and you want control over every little thing.  It's extremely flexible that way.

For nice and easy conversions, i use formatfactory.  It was recommended here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version