ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SUPER© converter download link

(1/5) > >>

Curt:
I realized my own version of SUPER was getting old, so I thought it was time to update an easy-to-find link for downloading the newest version (from Major Geeks). For people who don't want to spend the rest of the month searching the idiotic eRightSoft site for the SUPER setup file.

Super 2010 Build 38: http://majorgeeks.com/Super_d5117.html
- the first download link is the *slowest*.

Edited:
anyway, i go to FileHippo.com to download it.. • http://www.filehippo.com/download_super/
-lanux128 (July 20, 2010, 12:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

click to enlarge:
SUPER© converter download link

SUPER © Universal Player Encoder & Renderer. A GUI  to ffmpeg, mencoder, mplayer, x264, mppenc, ffmpeg2theora & the theora/vorbis RealProducer plugIn.

If you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert (encode) or play any Multimedia file, without reading manuals or spending long hours training, then SUPER © is all you need. It is a Multimedia Encoder and a Multimedia Player, easy-to-use with 1 simple click.

SUPER © is totally FREE to download and to use. It plays & converts very fast full length movies to any other format with NO time limitation.

SUPER © can also play and save Internet Media Streams with different protocols like: mms:// rtsp:// http://

--- End quote ---
edit: added the "©" to the title

superboyac:
By far the most convoluted download link I've ever had the pleasure to find.  It's been that way forever.  It's almost as if they don't want you to download the file! ;D

Curt:
By far the most convoluted download link I've ever had the pleasure to find. 
-superboyac (July 19, 2010, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

By far the most convoluted download link I've ever had the pleasure *not* to find
- which is why I posted ;-)

superboyac:
By far the most convoluted download link I've ever had the pleasure to find. 
-superboyac (July 19, 2010, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

By far the most convoluted download link I've ever had the pleasure *not* to find
- which is why I posted ;-)
-Curt (July 19, 2010, 11:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
I always chuckle whenever I visit the Super site.  It's like a Where's Waldo for download links.  Lots of text also.  Just blah blah blah blah blah, next page...blah blah blah blah, next page, blah blah blah, is that a download link there?  Doh, nope!  blah blah blah...
^^ That is an accurate description of a visit to the Super site.

The saving grace of the software is that it's free and it does pretty much everything you can think of.

superboyac:
It's also a terrible name for a software.  The official name is "Super©" yes, the copyright symbol is part of it.

You know, I'm going to create my own software...let's say for business modeling...and I'm going to call it:
"Program®"

That will make it easy to find.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version