ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Commandline Calculator (for Farr)

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
note the script also copies the result to the clipboard for easier pasting into another application.

and needless to say you need to change the filename and path to point to wherever you put your exe.

FSBL = Freestyle Basic Script Langage
it's free for personal use by the way.

Gerome:
Hello,

Yes, i'm the original FBSL author since 2001 :)
FBSL was made for Basic lovers, but one can easily come from C, PHP or Pascal :)
It's simple to use and versatile, it's documentation is about 500 pages and quite complete, bundled with tons of samples + tutorials!
For people who are aware of FBSL capacities, i invite you to get the full Setup (1.5 MB) there :
http://gedd123.free.fr/FBSLv3.exe

And thanks to Mouser for his support!
Enjoy ;)

mouser:
welcome to the site Gerome

mouser:
here's the precompiled runbox2.exe (which is the calculator exe fbsl program) for those who don't want to go through the online compiler.

jgpaiva:
I love this program!
It does exactly what i was needing, and the "copy to clipboard" feature is extremelly handy, thanks mouser for remembering it :D
Looks like Fbsl is very powerfull, maybe it should be more featured in coding snacks!
I surelly will look into it ;)
Thanks Gerome!

PS: i have set my regex to be activated with "+", i think it's easier than writing "calc".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version