ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

weather.com

<< < (2/5) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Normally, a forecast such as comes from http://goingtorain.com/ is closer to my speed.
-40hz (July 16, 2010, 07:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
ROFL - Mine too apparently - I just pinned the link to IE!

steeladept:
Personally I am partial to Accuweather.com.  I like that they have the forecast by hour instead of day, so I will know if I can ride my motorcycle to work without having a wet butt when I get out of work (even if it isn't raining when I go to work and when I leave work!)  ;D

Stoic Joker:
Me too - 87 Harley Davidson FLHTP

Funny how 50mpg and 0 to 60 in 3sec go together so nicely on a bike isn't it... :)

Here in Florida it's not a question of if it'll rain it's what time of day it will rain. Local weather forcasts are usually next to useless as the clown on TV prattles on for so long about trivia you miss the actual forcast.

While I too have the AccuWeather gadget, (and frequently ride anyway depending on my call schedule) I have an appreciation for things that will give me a simple straight answer...So I'll be playing with 40Hz's link for quite some time.

wraith808:
goingtorain.com
--- End quote ---

-is reading my pc's location, so there is no place to type my zip code. Should it be "USA only"?

this is what met me, before I could click or type anything:
 (see attachment in previous post)

-Curt (July 16, 2010, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Click to try another location at the bottom?

steeladept:
Me too - 87 Harley Davidson FLHTP

Funny how 50mpg and 0 to 60 in 3sec go together so nicely on a bike isn't it... :)

Here in Florida it's not a question of if it'll rain it's what time of day it will rain. Local weather forcasts are usually next to useless as the clown on TV prattles on for so long about trivia you miss the actual forcast.

While I too have the AccuWeather gadget, (and frequently ride anyway depending on my call schedule) I have an appreciation for things that will give me a simple straight answer...So I'll be playing with 40Hz's link for quite some time.
-Stoic Joker (July 16, 2010, 10:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
Nice on all points.  Though I am curious to see how you can play with that site for quite some time.  There is only one configuration point (the zip) and an answer.  :D 

LOL: I know what you mean, it just struck me as funny the way you worded it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version