ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right-Click Menu Create Folder with Enhancements

<< < (3/3)

GoodGuy98:
I gave it a try and it looks very good!

I would like to make a few suggestions/notes, none of which are a big deal.

It would be nice if the new Windows Explorer window opened in the same state as the original one.
In my case, I usually have the original window maximized because my vision isn't the greatest. The
newly created window opened in normal state rather than maximized. If it would be a hassle to copy
the state, it's not worth too much effort. If it was just as easy to open maximized instead of normal
sized, I would prefer that.

It would be nice if the original window was closed after the new subfolder was created. Currently it
left the original window open, so I manually close it. If you think some people would prefer the original
window stay open, maybe a checkbox could be added to the Create Subfolder dialog defaulting to
Close.

This is really nitpicking, but all my existing URL files are named Url.txt rather than URL.txt.
I can manually change the case, but if you could change it to Url.txt it would save me the extra step.

Thanks for the program,

skwire:
Please try this build: Download

It would be nice if the new Windows Explorer window opened in the same state as the original one.-GoodGuy98 (July 28, 2010, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've changed the behaviour to simply shell navigate the existing window instead of opening a new one and closing the old one.  Hopefully, this method will appear much more elegant to you.

This is really nitpicking, but all my existing URL files are named Url.txt rather than URL.txt.
I can manually change the case, but if you could change it to Url.txt it would save me the extra step.-GoodGuy98 (July 28, 2010, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fixed.

Thanks for the program,-GoodGuy98 (July 28, 2010, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  =]

GoodGuy98:
It is exactly what I was hoping for, so thanks again!

Please enjoy the donation.

I don't know if I should mark this thread solved or is that something you would do?

skwire:
It is exactly what I was hoping for, so thanks again!-GoodGuy98 (July 30, 2010, 09:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's great to hear.  I assume it's working well for you?

Please enjoy the donation.-GoodGuy98 (July 30, 2010, 09:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much.  I appreciate it.

I don't know if I should mark this thread solved or is that something you would do?-GoodGuy98 (July 30, 2010, 09:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll take care of it.  =]

GoodGuy98:
That's great to hear.  I assume it's working well for you?

Yes it is doing exactly what I wanted it to do. It'll be a real timesaver.

Thank you for moving it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version