Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 28, 2014, 07:39:36 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: CZB Pack - Timer plugin error  (Read 3083 times)
omaedon
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:19:35 PM »

UPDATE: I fixed the error by deleting the variables related to Timer under Options\User Variables and reloaded the plugin. Timer is now functioning properly.

Whenever I load FARR, I get a bluebox that shows the error message "error occured while loading C:program files\FARR\Plugins\CZB_pack\Timer\fsubscript.js; message: Expected ']' name: SyntaxError

I tried replacing the Timer plugin files in my program files directory with the originals from CZB_pack rar file, but the error still occurred. Anyone experience this error before?

* Timer Error.jpg (16.02 KB, 289x154 - viewed 202 times.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:03:10 PM by omaedon » Logged
splitDiff
Participant

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 12:04:38 PM »

UPDATE: I fixed the error by deleting the variables related to Timer under Options\User Variables and reloaded the plugin. Timer is now functioning properly.

Half an hour ago, I got fed up with the JSON.parse error and not being able to use the Timer plugin , so I decided to solve it. Turned out that something messed up my findandrunrobot.ini file and the json there was all messed up. I corrected the code there, and all is fine now.

Cleaning out the UserVars also resolved a JSON parsing error that I was getting in Timer plugin (see Armando's experience as well).

To correct:
  • Halt FARR
  • Locate and open the FindAndRunRobot.ini file
  • Remove the [Timer] section of the [ExtraSettings] UserVars
  • Restart FARR

The JSON parsing error has not reappeared and, most importantly, Timer is working again.
Armando
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »

Hey, so I wasn't the only one! Thanks splitDiff.

This exactly what I did/do too (and sometimes still have to do... Not sure what is causing the JSON problems -- a bug in the parser ?)... but didn't post about it as nobody seemed to care at the time.  smiley

The only problem is loosing all settings and needing to re-enter all presets etc.

"I suppose it can be said that I'm an absent-minded driver. It's true that I've driven through a number of red lights on occasion, but on the other hand, I've stopped at a lot of green ones but never gotten credit for it."
Glenn Gould
walbert
Supporting Member

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 10:01:38 AM »

This error popups when i try to set a daily alarm  Sad

command used - tm at 11pm repeat 1d do Bedtime
If i remove repeat, it works - tm at 11pm do Bedtime

Any suggestions?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to: