ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Idea: DC Cody Tshirts customized for an interest area

<< < (8/8)

mouser:
keep it up and you'll lose your cody badge!

nudone:
Cody's wing holding the chopsticks as it plucks out something from a bowl full of alphabet soup style programming acronyms/languages.
-Stoic Joker (September 13, 2010, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

i could, probably, put that together. there is also the question of black bowl on black t-shirt - are you going to see the image. does the bowl need to be a different (lighter) colour. and that shadow under the bowl - may as well be removed completely; i doubt the transparency will look good on any t-shirt (well, it will look like it's a cheap t-shirt print - just my opinion, of course).

tomos:
I think a grey TShirt would be better -
but you're still going to have the problem "are you going to see the image. does the bowl need to be a different (lighter) colour." I have no experience here so cant answer those questions...

I know there are different methods for printing on Tshirts (but only know that from looking at them!)

nudone:
okay. i'll remove the shadows from the image and i can colour the bowl if required (leaving it black on a grey t-shirt would look fine, i think).

let me know what else to edit and then we can carry on. or not, as no one still seems sure of what they want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version