ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Idea: DC Cody Tshirts customized for an interest area

<< < (4/8) > >>

nudone:
not saying this is the right font to use but it's free for commercial use and it looks kind of BladeRunner/oriental/future/mish-mash - which appeals to me. the justification is "coding" snack obviously relates to programming which relates to technology, relates to future, relates to blah, blah, blah.

but, i admit, there's nothing wrong with something that looks traditionally "Chinese" or just a plain helvetica (novelty fonts tend to lose their appeal after a few viewings, i find).

this was just one of the fonts over at: http://www.fontspace.com/category/asian

cranioscopical:
We're really lucky to have you doing this image stuff, nudone!!

That font makes my eyeballs roll in opposite directions!  ;D  It's the first time in years that I've looked even remotely normal…

Perry Mowbray:
What's wrong with:

:D

That is if Google Translate got "Coding Snacks" right  ;)

I love the graphic tho'... Chris is right: you're a genius and we're lucky!

tomos:
What's wrong with: (see attachment in previous post)
 :D

That is if Google Translate got "Coding Snacks" right  ;)
-Perry Mowbray (July 15, 2010, 11:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's an idea -
we can finally compete with all those countries that have terrible english translations on their t-shirts etc :D

nudone:
thanks for the praise, but i can't really take much credit - i didn't create the original coding snack bowl.

mouser is the one that chose the DC icons, so it is his keen eye that we should thank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version