ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A special gift from Veign.com to DonationCoder - thank you!

(1/4) > >>

mouser:
Chris Hanscom, the brains behind Veign.com, is a developer and web designer, and has been a member and friend of DonationCoder since we started in 2005.  His most recent web project is Open Menu, based on his entry in last year's NANY event on DC.

Recently Chris contacted me about the idea of him donating a copy of Microsoft's MSDN and Visual Studio Bundle to be given away on DC.  It's an extremely valuable thing, and he asked what i thought the best way might be to give it away.

In the past we have had a programming contest for such things, but he and I agreed that this time the best thing might be to honor someone who has been just out of control in the last year or so creating coding snacks for people who request them in the Coding Snacks section.  I'm talking of course about DC member Jody Holmes, aka Skwire (see his page of software here).

Chris readily agreed, and so on behalf of DC i'd like to thank Chris and Veign.com for such a generous gift, and congratulate Skwire on receiving it!

ps.
Chris tells me he will be giving away another copy of the Visual Studio/MSDN bundle on his blog, which is excellent by the way, so stay tuned to that if that's something you are interested in.

rgdot:
Congrats Skwire, so many valuable and useful coding snacks, well deserved.

Thanks Chris.

nudone:
well done, skwire. well deserved.

Veign:
It's my pleasure to donate things like this to DC.

Congrats to Skwire, well deserved...

tinjaw:
Congratulations Skwire. Thanks Veign.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version