ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Sitepoint is giving away a free ebook

<< < (5/6) > >>

lanux128:
^^

thanks, that's good to know.. :)

Deozaan:
Still waiting for the e-mail for the book. . .

Deozaan:
That's disappointing. More than 24 hours after submitting my e-mail address to them, the offer is over and my link never arrived.

Good thing I didn't pay for it.

Deozaan:
I contacted @sitepointdotcom on Twitter and whoever is running that told me the e-mails were sent out almost immediately and that I should check my spam folder. After informing him that I have checked my spam folder multiple times and submitted my e-mail address to them multiple times for the offer and still no e-mail, he said he would help me in a Direct Message if I added to his popularity by "following" him on Twitter.

Yeah right. ::) Only Steve Jobs can get away with that. Or not.

Amazing how what should be great positive publicity for Sitepoint is revealing to me how much I never want to give them a penny.

EDIT: I feel like an idiot. :-[ :-[

app103:
Deozaan, he can't direct message you unless you follow him. (twitter's rules, not his) What harm could it cause to follow him only long enough to get the issue resolved? Or would you rather send him your email address out in the open where everyone on twitter can see it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version