ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for a music file tagger...with a twist

(1/1)

Innuendo:
I know I've seen one in the past that does what I'm wanting, but I can't remember which program fulfilled this need so I'll post this here in hopes the collective hive mind can come to my rescue.

I have both FLAC & MP3 files so the program will have to handle both. I want the program to be able to go out onto the internet & collect all relevant info for tagging. Easy so far, but here's the criteria that will cause most to fall by the wayside: Nearly all programs will download album art for the music file...for the front cover. Does there exit a tagger that will download all of the additional album art as well such as the back cover, auxillary album art like included booklets, etc?

I remember testing a humongous amount of taggers about 6 months ago & ran across one that would do it, but I cannot for the life of me remember which program will do this. Anyone have any clues?

Curt:
Last November you were apparently going to test Helium Music Manager. I have not tried it for several years, so I cannot remember if it can do what you asked for.

http://www.helium-music-manager.com/plug-ins/

Innuendo:
Last November I tested *everything*.  ;D

But...I haven't played with Helium lately so I'll give that one a try next.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version