ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor - Copy Image to Clipboard shortcut?

(1/1)

ortsinfo:
hey.

I also love your software, there is a small thing I would like to see:

Right now you can set a Shortcut and settings, that will save the image, and paste the location to the clipboard. (Like Shift+Print), and I have the File-Location within the clipboard. Which is really nice.

But sometimes it would be good to have the image and not link within the clipboard. As said, only sometimes, so doing a separate shortcut, that would place the image instead of the filelocation into the clipboard would be great.

I know I can do both, but I would always have to go into preferences to change that, and not a single shortcut would help here. And I use both - mostly the filepart, but when pasting the image within the email-program, the other variation would be nice.

Thanks
Patrick

mouser:
if i added this option to the right-click Screenshot Captor Menu, would that be good enough?

ortsinfo:
thanks for the info. so you mean with the right click I change the preference - if it's file only or into clipboard?
So I guess using different Keyboard Shortcuts is problematic here?

mouser:
the thing im trying to avoid is adding another Global shortcut -- i don't mind adding shortcuts within the program, that can be triggered when you are in the SC window.. but i think what you want is something that can be triggered even when SC is minimized right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version