Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 24, 2014, 09:07:00 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2014! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Screenshot Captor - Copy Image to Clipboard shortcut?  (Read 2702 times)
ortsinfo
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 23, 2009, 09:43:24 AM »

hey.

I also love your software, there is a small thing I would like to see:

Right now you can set a Shortcut and settings, that will save the image, and paste the location to the clipboard. (Like Shift+Print), and I have the File-Location within the clipboard. Which is really nice.

But sometimes it would be good to have the image and not link within the clipboard. As said, only sometimes, so doing a separate shortcut, that would place the image instead of the filelocation into the clipboard would be great.

I know I can do both, but I would always have to go into preferences to change that, and not a single shortcut would help here. And I use both - mostly the filepart, but when pasting the image within the email-program, the other variation would be nice.

Thanks
Patrick
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 07:20:52 AM »

if i added this option to the right-click Screenshot Captor Menu, would that be good enough?
ortsinfo
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 07:45:45 AM »

thanks for the info. so you mean with the right click I change the preference - if it's file only or into clipboard?
So I guess using different Keyboard Shortcuts is problematic here?
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 08:07:33 AM »

the thing im trying to avoid is adding another Global shortcut -- i don't mind adding shortcuts within the program, that can be triggered when you are in the SC window.. but i think what you want is something that can be triggered even when SC is minimized right?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.025s | Server load: 0.06 ]