topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 7:06 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: startinng to turn on this program  (Read 4623 times)

christofarian

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
startinng to turn on this program
« on: July 06, 2010, 07:35 PM »
well i think im going to have to cut down to one instance of circle dock  . . right now i cant even open one of mine because it jsut says "current domain unhandled exception" happens a lot and i cant seem to fix it . . i think imay have to put circle dock down  untill i can find a fix for this error. happends all the time and ive reinstaleld about 6 times because of it  . .not to mention the passwords not working for kiosk mode . . and the random errors i get while clicking or resizing options.

Markham

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Circle Dock
    • Donate to Member
Re: startinng to turn on this program
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 11:30 PM »
There is a possibility of a "Current Domain Unhandled Exception" occurring the very first time an instance of Circle Dock is run - but re-running the same instance usually works. This is a known problem and has been fixed for the next release.

Kiosk Mode passwords DO work but currently not in the same session as when Kiosk Mode is entered. Although not a major problem, this too has been fixed.

Mark

christofarian

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: startinng to turn on this program
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 08:10 AM »
not true in my case . . the current domain unhandeld exception will happen every single time i open an instance of circle dock untill i reinstall