ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple/ATT sued over iPhone 4 Antenna issues

<< < (4/5) > >>

Josh:
I believe the Apple (TM) statement would be:

Having trouble finding reception? There's an app for that-(C) Apple 2010
--- End quote ---

New to the iPhone and need to learn how to use the "Apple Approved Phone Holding Grip"? There's an app for that-(C) Apple 2010
--- End quote ---

Renegade:
Want pron? Android has an app for that...

higherstate:
Who would need to make phone calls on a phone anyway  :)

& what is it with this face to face calling that the media is going mad over like it's a revolution. I had that option on my first 3g phone years ago. Never used it, never wanted to.

JavaJones:
Interestingly enough Anandtech's tests indicate the iPhone 4 actually still gets better reception than previous iPhones, generally speaking: http://www.anandtech.com/show/3794/the-iphone-4-review/2

Btw, semi-off topic, I just tried a friend's HTC Incredible: I'm not really getting why the iPhone "experience" is *still* considered so stand-out. The Incredible is pretty awesome. Smooth UI, lots of features, a great virtual keyboard (better than iPhone 3GS that I've tried IMHO). I dunno, is it just the "reality distortion field" saying that iPhone is still a better "experience" or is there something tangible that my limited (10 minutes or so) testing didn't show? Mind you I've had about 30 minutes with a 3GS as well for comparison (spaced over a few testing sessions with a friend's phone).

- Oshyan

Deozaan:
I'm not really getting why the iPhone "experience" is *still* considered so stand-out.-JavaJones (July 03, 2010, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because you have to give an arm and a leg to get an iPhone. And everybody knows that a paraplegic stands out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version