ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: app to rotate multi-page images

<< < (3/9) > >>

deano:
1) Yes they are all mis-rotated, i.e always upside down.  If I get a 20 page document it's annoying.
2) yes one TIFF at a time.  I download it then usually have to print it off as I can then actually view them without much pain.
3)  I can arrange to supply one of them - how should I get it to you?-skwire (June 30, 2010, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

1) Great, that makes things easier to deal with.
2) Okay.  However, would you like this app designed so that you could handle multiple TIFF files in a batch?  Or is a single-use type of design more what you're after?
3) You can try attaching it in a PM to me.  Failing that, you can try emailing to [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks.

deano:
I guess it would be cool if it could handle TIFFs in a batch - come to think of it i might want to download a few old ones and fix them - so yes to that one!

I'll get a file to you asap though the ones I have all contain financial data I can't pass on in any circumstances so I shall request an innocuous fax and will then forward  that on - probably tomorrow, as I'm stuck at a client site in a small, sweltering room...

ewemoa:
I tried creating a multipage TIFF image with upside-down content for fun using IrfanView.

.TIF files didn't seem to be acceptable so I'll try uploading a zipped TIFF.

skwire:
I've created some test TIFFs as well but I wanted at least one of the ones he's dealing with as well.  =]

ewemoa:
Sounds like a good idea  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version