Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 23, 2014, 01:16:52 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2012! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Comcast wins "Worst Company In America" Award for 2010  (Read 1673 times)
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: June 25, 2010, 08:13:38 PM »

After two years as a bridesmaid in Consumerist's Worst Company In America tournament, it was finally the cable company's time to walk down the aisle when it was handed the WCIA crown this morning. And now that Comcast has tasted victory, it's not asking for seconds.

In a statement released after hearing this morning's news, a rep from Comcast says the company is taking it seriously:

â€śWe’re working everyday to improve our customers’ experiences with us, including offering a Customer Guarantee that’s backed by significant operational changes. We’ve taken steps over the past two years to improve our product reliability and service, and if a problem does occur, we work to quickly to resolve it, find the root cause and make changes so it won’t happen again."

Source

Strength in Knowledge
sgtevmckay
Supporting Member

Magis Esse

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 09:51:39 PM »

I hope that is brass plated Shite for the award....Comcast is so bad (IMHO) they do not deserve an ingot of gold  Angry
JavaJones
Review 2.0 Designer
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 11:36:09 PM »

Comcast? Seriously? Well, I guess BP wasn't in the running since they're a UK company... cheesy

- Oshyan

The New Adventures of Oshyan Greene - A life in pictures...
Innuendo
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 05:14:30 PM »

I'm an Insight customer and a couple years ago some convuluted deal that Comcast & Insight had been collaborating reached its end date and a lot of markets that were branded Insight converted over to Comcast branded markets.

Since Insight's been nothing but great for me I was very worried when the possibility came up that I might soon be a Comcast customer. I've never experienced Comcast, but I'd read enough stories on the internet to know I didn't want to lose my awesome Insight experience.

How close of a call was it? When all the dust settled every market in my state but two were converted to Comcast. Thankfully, I lived in one of the two cities where Insight decided to maintain a presence.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.13 ]