Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 01, 2014, 10:56:07 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Centra_10.000 Licences  (Read 2546 times)
ha14
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: June 24, 2010, 03:15:22 PM »

Hi
PCPlus has teamed up with Deutsche Telekom’s download portal Softwareload to give away 10,000 licences of Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Centra worth £49.90.

Coupon Code: PCPlus2010SWL
Valid between 22 June and 22 July 2010

http://www.softwareload.co.uk/pcplus.html
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 01:24:46 AM »

Rats - South Africa not listed under Country drop down box when creating account...  Sad thumb down

If you need help - JUST ASK!
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 03:22:19 AM »

Just fill in a different address - I'm sure you can make something up. Here is a valid UK postcode if you want HP19 3JF

The number and street name can be pretty much anything.

Interestingly Version 7 seems to be more expensive (if you weren't paying) than version 8.

Note Version 7 is for Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7 support was included in Version 8. Anyone tired 7 on Win 7?

Having looked at cyberlink's website this looks like Nero's competition - a true 'jack of all trades' piece of software.

CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 03:26:27 AM »

Hmmm - I suppose I could use a friends address in UK  Grin

CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 03:31:24 AM »

Have asked friend in Manchester  Thmbsup

PapyLuc
Participant

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 03:36:27 AM »

From BELGIUM :

Download
Installation
Registration
Execute

... fine (No Problems) with Coupon Code Valid between 22 June and 22 July 2010 (« on: June 24, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »)

Au revoir (Windows XP).
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 03:37:58 AM »

Yikes, just seen it's 1 GB download - not at my speed... Grin

steeladept
Supporting Member

Fettucini alfredo is macaroni & cheese for adults

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2010, 12:49:18 PM »

Wow, already sold out LONG before the end date.  Giving out a 10 pound (don't have the symbol handy) voucher for the site as a consolation prize though.  Currently good until July 31, 2010.
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 02:22:53 PM »

Now that I have it, I don't think I ever will use it (sorry if I took 'your' copy!) but it is a little older than I expected it to be. The PowerDVD is version 8, but the newest on their site is version 10. And, I think I already have 'covered' all the features with other 'up-to-date' applications - that all will launch quite a bit faster!

Mikethomas
Supporting Member

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 09:06:43 PM »

Hi
PCPlus has teamed up with Deutsche Telekom’s download portal Softwareload to give away 10,000 licences of Cyberlink DVD Suite 7 Centra worth £49.90.

Coupon Code: PCPlus2010SWL
Valid between 22 June and 22 July 2010

Anyone have any experience with this product. Would like a review before I buy

http://www.softwareload.co.uk/pcplus.html
Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 03:10:20 AM »

Anyone have any experience with this product. Would like a review before I buy

I am not sure you can hope for an actual review... Certainly not from me!

First thing is that you typed 'this product', meaning version *7* which long ago was replaced by version 8. Are you really going to purchase version 7? No, I think not, unless you have found a very low price. Have you?

What goes for version 8, the new version, be aware that it comes with PowerDVD version 9. Meaning that their top-of-the-line version 10 Mrk II is a pricey separate upgrade.

CyberLink is a little heavy on the resources; you'll need a modern computer. Be also aware that it will put 3 links into Start, without asking or telling you.

Finally, be aware that it is BLOATED. This suite is a full GIGAbytes! You will be getting features you didn't ask for.

With this said, (all) CyberLink is working well; you won't be wasting your money on it. It is more a question, so to speak, if you can accept that the reason this giant moves slowly, is because he is fat!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.032s | Server load: 0.06 ]