topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:30 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Linkman Pro - Bits Du Jour - Friday 6/25/10  (Read 2056 times)

Steven Avery

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Linkman Pro - Bits Du Jour - Friday 6/25/10
« on: June 25, 2010, 05:52 PM »
Hi Folks,

Not sure of all the details, since I have a license about a year or two old for version 7. However it probably makes sense to do this deal tonight, since it gives 36-months of upgrades, and $15 is a very minor support for a program that is my #1 research and writing assistant.

Ok, my existing license does go to 8 (which I have not downloaded) .. however if I end up with two extra licenses available for $20 AND the 36-month is a significant extension over current (likely) then it sounds good.  I can give a license to a friend if I have too many, that seems to be acceptable per the discussion at Bits.

(Note: I'm trying to talk to Outertech to expand into a download-offline feature as well, combining the existing Linkman integration. Just the last few days I started to share with them some ideas. The idea would be to never lose the material even when the url goes defunct.  Archive.org helps sometimes, laboriously but omits many or most links, including forums.

Linkman Pro (2 Computer License)
The Ultimate Bookmark Manager!
http://www.bitsdujou...oftware/linkman-pro/

Shalom,
Steven Avery
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 06:16 PM by Steven Avery »