ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Alternatives to Ditto

<< < (2/6) > >>

Contro:
ac'tivAid has an extension ("MultiClipboard") which does that.
-Tuxman (June 24, 2010, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I try and comment
 :)

Note : Ditto saves un unlimited number of clips. And send clips between the terminal in the local area network.
Note : The keys combination CTRL+1 to CTRL+0 don't go well. Are different the numbers from the numpad that from the keyboard and don't go well because when I put WINDOWS+SHIFT+2 (number from the keyboard alfa numeric appear " )

Contro:
Not quite as you want - ArsClip, which is both free and portable, has a single hotkey, Control-Shift-Z by default, that pops up a list of clips where each clip is numbered and has the icon of the program it was clipped from.  Entering the number pastes the clip.

[Edit]
If you Enable the Tooltip Popup in Configuration, you can move up and down the clip list with Ctrl-Shift-X and Ctrl-Shift-C (again by default), pasting the clip you want, when you get to it, by pressing Shift on its own.  But, that's getting a fair way away from the method I understand you to use now with Ditto.
[/Edit]
-rjbull (June 24, 2010, 04:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't see function to send clips from one terminal to the other and don't have ten short key : CTRL+1 , CTRL+2, etc to paste ten clips.

:-\

Contro:
Please . Do you know more alternatives to Ditto ?

Best Regards

ha14:
Hi Contro

According to the softmaker  textBEAST woks well on Network
Here is the site an if you like it there is a special offer on June 27

http://www.asbware.com/

Contro:
Hi Contro

According to the softmaker  textBEAST woks well on Network
Here is the site an if you like it there is a special offer on June 27

http://www.asbware.com/
-ha14 (June 26, 2010, 03:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

I use Phrase Express in local mode and have specific utilities for format text automation.
I don't the shortkeys CTRL+1 to 0

Only 20 clips from the clipboard. With ditto i can configure. At the present moment I use 500.
With Phrase Express there is no limitation.

Or perhaps i have don't understand well because has unlimited clips too :

What's special about textBEAST?

* Unlike other clipboard managers, textBEAST can not only store an endless number of clips, but it can also very rapidly access these stored items so they can be pasted quickly. You can organize your clips into meaningful groups with your own custom names, allowing you to navigate very quickly to the clips you need. This makes textBEAST extremely well-suited for  boilerplate text used in letters, emails, and reports. This is much faster than performing a search for needed items, and much easier than having to remember "autotext" shortcut commands.
    * In addition to its function as a clipboard manager, textBEAST can also be used for document automation, and is used in this manner by a number of our current clients in the legal and medical professions.
    * Navigation buttons are customized by typing directly onto them.
    * Unlike "clipboard extenders" that keep everything that passes through the Windows clipboard, textBEAST copies only what you want, avoiding unnecessary clutter, but also keeps the last 20 items that passed through the Windows clipboard in the "auto clipboard".

I have no clear.

I have found this :
http://www.deepskyblue.net/software/sanvient/en/

TextBeast share clips on the net ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version