ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Format Converter

<< < (2/3) > >>

MilesAhead:
I would look here:

http://www.videohelp.com/tools

go down the list and find matches for source and destination video formats and it will pull up all the matching tools.  Some have tutorials or guides.

The email, I only do plain vanilla. For a long time I used text-only email(no html) until I had to give in because everyone else was sending non-compliant crap so I had to be able to read it. :)  So I'm not the one to ask on that score.

telephonics:

What a super tool source. Half of what's there I never heard about before. My video conversion worries are over. Thanks a bunch

4wd:
convert attachments in e-mail or change formats in video clips and movies
-telephonics (June 25, 2010, 07:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Attachments can be converted online if you don't want to go looking for specific converters: Media-Convert

It'll also do video/audio conversion but it's probably faster to download a program and do it locally.

For a long time I used text-only email(no html) until I had to give in because everyone else was sending non-compliant crap so I had to be able to read it. :)-MilesAhead (June 25, 2010, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I only read text-only email, anything else gets deleted - not my problem if I never received it. :P

MilesAhead:

What a super tool source. Half of what's there I never heard about before. My video conversion worries are over. Thanks a bunch
-telephonics (June 25, 2010, 07:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  Many of the free tools on that site are actually superior to much of the paid software of the type. Also you'll find very knowledgeable people on the forums there.  It's a great starting point for just about anything video.

MilesAhead:
I only read text-only email, anything else gets deleted - not my problem if I never received it. :P
-4wd (June 25, 2010, 07:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

You wouldn't be a Pegasus Client, client by any chance? I used that email client for many years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version