ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Reset of Cricle dock position when restart

<< < (2/4) > >>

Markham:
First off im new to Circle dock and have 3 of em currently running perfectly fine. . . i have creatd a batch file with a timme delay to start them up at startup  . .well 2 of em start fine in the positions that i left them but one resets the position to the middle of my main monitor . .i use 2 monitors-christofarian (June 22, 2010, 07:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

So two of your Docks are appearing correctly positioned on your primary monitor but the third, which should appear on your second monitor, is being misplaced. Is that correct?

Are both your display monitors set to the same resolution?

Sarge: Remind me please to check multi-monitor support when I get back from this "vacation".

Mark

christofarian:
it actually fixed it self if you see the update in my precious post . .but hteres a newp problem  . .the labels wont show up on that very same dock that wasnt restarting in the place that i left it . . witch now it is "magically".
also i tried makcing a shortcut for snip tool . .i tried doing it regularly . . and i tried copying your settings down word for word and this is what i get everytime i click on snipping tool after putting it in CD, and i tried creating a shortcut  "like you said" still nothing same error  . . btw every shortcut i make for snipping tool works outside of CD

******Update*******
well i think its my computer cause my work computer can hold snipping tool perfectly fine . . whats wierd is that my home pc when i drag the icon onto ant CD it dosent bring the icon jsut the yellow triangle ! , but at work ittl drag fine and bring the icon over also. any suggestions . .

Archon of Fate:
it looks like you put a space in "snippingtool.exe" in in your settings because it is showing it in the error report looking like this "snipping tool.exe". it may just be me though. remove the space in the filename and it should work  :Thmbsup:

christofarian:
Thanks, i actually jsut noticed that on my work machine here in my office . . i will try as soon as i get home.

christofarian:
actually if you look at my item settings there exact to what they should be yet on my work PC it works but on this pc  it dosent. see attached photo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version