ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

InfoHesiveEP from 2BrightSparks now free

(1/3) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Great piece of software for e-publishing (Help files, PDF files and lots more) now freeware

http://www.2brightsparks.com/infohesive

Miffed that I paid for it but it is a great bit of software - now thoroughly affordable ;)

Just hope it doesn't mean no more development  :tellme:

daddydave:
Thanks, I have to check this out. I am currently using KEL CHM creator to create organize my first helpfiles which is fine, but it is hardwired to use Notepad as an editor, so I'm thinking this has to be an improvement.  :Thmbsup:

Carol Haynes:
OK who added the picture (I forgot)

Thanks  :-[

mouser:
i did  8)

just a note to others: it's always great to attach a picture to a post when writing about something on a website that you think deserves some attention -- that way i can add it as a blog entry and use the image.

Carol Haynes:
Just looking at the download page - I notice the SDK is written for Borland Delphi. I wonder if the move to freeware signals that they are no longer going to be using Delphi and hence the program development has reached its end?

I certainly hope not. I purchased version 1 and had version 2.3 installed (the last commercial version).

I suppose it should at least keep working for a reasonable length of time since it is Windows 7 compatible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version