Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 02, 2014, 09:14:00 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: possible to save?  (Read 2409 times)
angelaa
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: June 18, 2010, 10:59:54 AM »

I don't have a color printer.

Is it possible to save the pages at a usb stick (e.g. in pdf) and print it somewhere else (copy shop) where flipbook printer is not installed??? tellme
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 11:04:54 AM »

yes, but you need to use a 3rd party pdf printer driver for that.. there are some free ones though i can't think of the names.
40hz
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 11:27:43 AM »

Two free PDF printers are: BullZip PDF Printer and PDFill PDF and Image Writer. Either one is a good choice. I like these because they're completely local on your machine. You don't need to web out to a service to use them.

You can download free versions at these links:

http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/info.php

http://www.pdfill.com/download.html

Thmbsup

Don't you see? It's turtles all the way down!
daddydave
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 11:31:14 AM »

I always liked PDF Creator because it has a few options to pause the PDF creation, print "offline" kind of, then later combine multiple prints into a single PDF. The others may have that, too, I don't know. And it may not matter for this application, but you may find other uses for it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 11:32:59 AM by daddydave » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.028s | Server load: 0.08 ]