ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Dinosaurs Didn't Have Keyboards

(1/3) > >>

Deozaan:

http://www.sophiehoulden.com/games/dinosaursdidnthavekeyboards/

If the screenshot makes you think of Dino Run then you wouldn't be the first to think so. However, the gameplay is completely different and in fact it's the controls themselves that make this game unique.

I don't want to spoil the surprise, so just play the game and see if your keyboard survives!

Deozaan:
I think it paused while I was typing the OP. Either that or I took a screengrab and cropped it and typed it all up pretty fast. I just finished it. Can you beat my time?

JavaJones:
A quick and sloppy run, learning as I went. I imagine I could do a good deal better on another run-through. Wish there was more to the game though, the novel control scheme adds a great element that would be enjoyable to explore further with more levels. Or am I missing something?

- Oshyan

Deozaan:
No, I don't think you're missing anything. It was a 48-hour game so it's more a prototype than a game.

Dinosaurs Didn't Have Keyboards

f0dder:
Too bad it requires some plugin I've never heard of... and I'm pretty conservative on those, haven't even bowed under the pressure of silverlight yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version