ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for a Decent Contacts Manager

<< < (6/9) > >>

rjbull:
I do use Outlook as a PIM and just forgo the email components (very heavy PIM, but effective).-steeladept (June 16, 2010, 12:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Vista Home Premium comes with Windows Calendar, that looks (from memory) much like the calendar component of Outlook, also Contacts.

J-Mac:
superboy, Addza doesn’t tell or show you very much on the web site, do they? They describe their "Flexible Printing Options" as
Print your addresses with ease. Choose the fields you would like to print and just hit the print button. Unlike most other address book softwares, Addza has an inbuilt Print to PDF option that will let you print your addresses directly into a PDF file.
--- End quote ---

Also they don’t give any info regarding how many email addresses, phone numbers, custom fields, etc. they allow. If I am going to download and install an app just to give it a look I at least need to know something about the features. Addza just doesn’t give me enough to even want to try it.

Thank you.

Jim

superboyac:
Well, ok.  It's a legit program, you don't have to worry about that. i'll see how their printing options are...

J-Mac:
Well, ok.  It's a legit program, you don't have to worry about that. i'll see how their printing options are...
-superboyac (June 16, 2010, 10:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not saying they're not legit; they just don’t tell me enough about their program to make me want to try it.

Thanks!

Jim

mwfuss:
Jim,

I will be purchasing the Business edition of Stat Trak because I do not like the limitations of the personal edition. I agree that it is a bit silly to feature limit the personal edition so much in comparison with the business edition, especially when the personal edition is not free.

The two main reasons that I am drawn to Stat Trak are the ability to add individuals to a family and include information about those individuals such as birthday, e-mail address and so forth. I looked at many of these programs that would not allow me to do that. If anyone knows of other programs with this feature, I would like to give them a try before I make my purchase of Stat Trak. The other feature I like about Stat Trak is that it is already set-up to allow printing in a format that will fit in my DayTimer binder. One thing I do not like about printing in Stat Trak, however, is that it does not allow me to create my own custom reports.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version