ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

The Dexpot Project (This is going to be fun ;) Circle Dock working in VDM Enviro

<< < (4/4)

sgtevmckay:
I also noticed your center image came out excellently. Nice look  :Thmbsup:

Archon of Fate:
thanks  :Thmbsup:
all thanks to your tut (didn't know there was perspective in gimp  :o)

Archon of Fate:
the strange thing is that rainmeter doesn't encounter these minimize problems. its not even in the static list for me and it still stays up and does not even minimize... interesting  :huh:

Archon of Fate:
I come bearing more news...
unfortunately it is not very good news..  :(

dexpot has an issue if CD is on the Z-level "on bottom" - if you go to another desktop it will simply refuse to maximize CD but will refer your cursor to where the dock should be as usual

sgtevmckay:
I come bearing more news...
unfortunately it is not very good news..  :(

dexpot has an issue if CD is on the Z-level "on bottom" - if you go to another desktop it will simply refuse to maximize CD but will refer your cursor to where the dock should be as usual
-Archon of Fate (June 16, 2010, 07:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I actually anticipate that this would happen, but have not had the opportunity to try it.
What is happening is that Circle Dock is then appearing under the Dexpot "Layer" (for lack of better word/explanation), so it looks as though it will not appear or maximize. be asured that Circle Dock is doing exactly what you tell it to do.
I am wondering if there may be a solution, but I could not tell you what at this time. I just do not know.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version