ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

The Dexpot Project (This is going to be fun ;) Circle Dock working in VDM Enviro

<< < (2/4) > >>

sgtevmckay:
The last of today's updates have been added to the original post

Have run folks

mateek:
Now if you are like a lot of folks that keep Circle Dock visible all the time, located on their desktop somewhere. Dexpot does have an entry option that will allow a single instance of CD to appear in the same spot on each Virtual desktop.
-sgtevmckay (June 12, 2010, 03:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's what I was hoping for and would consider 'static'.  Thanks.

sgtevmckay:
Now if you are like a lot of folks that keep Circle Dock visible all the time, located on their desktop somewhere. Dexpot does have an entry option that will allow a single instance of CD to appear in the same spot on each Virtual desktop.
-sgtevmckay (June 12, 2010, 03:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's what I was hoping for and would consider 'static'.  Thanks.

-mateek (June 13, 2010, 09:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Very good
I will go ahead and outline this in the project as I go along  :Thmbsup:
Thanks for the suggestion.
If you have anything else, do not hesitate to let me know  :tellme:

sgtevmckay:
I am rolling on this project already.

I was just informed by fellow DC'ers that this project post may be too long and I run the chance of getting; "a crapload of TL/DRs"
This may be true, but I will not shorten this up in the least.
But I will be breaking off into a part 2, and possibly a part 3, due to character limitations and possible shortness of patience.
I understand what my fellow DC'ers are attempting to warn me of, but this is how I roll at times.
I thank them for the fair warning  :Thmbsup:

I am not going to ask folks to follow along...I will say that if you do not read up, you may miss something, as I am going to include a number of tutorials in this project as well. I make no promises that these tutorials will be broken down into individual tutorials.

So I will be upfront and tell you folks that this is one of my long bionic leveled Posts.
If you decide not to read the post, you will not want to ask me a question that I have answered in the project later; as you run the great risk of a classic Sarge Tongue Lashing

You have been formally warned

sgtevmckay:
@mateek : I answered your question at the end of today's tirades in teh original post.

That's about it for me today...I am tired and hungry, so with any luck I will be back tomorrow
And looking forward to part two of
The Dexpot Project  :Thmbsup:

For now

Have fun  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version