ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

20 years later, the movie "Total Recall" still kicks butt

<< < (6/23) > >>

mwb1100:
They Live (1988)
-zridling (June 14, 2010, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

One of my faves - has the best 'buddy fight' in all filmdom.  Made all the more enjoyable by South Park's hit-for-hit remake in the "Cripple Fight" episode.

Renegade:
They Live (1988)
-zridling (June 14, 2010, 01:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

One of my faves - has the best 'buddy fight' in all filmdom.  Made all the more enjoyable by South Park's hit-for-hit remake in the "Cripple Fight" episode.
-mwb1100 (June 14, 2010, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1,000 for They Live!

What was that line? I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum. Hilarious! I nearly peed myself when I heard that. :)

superboyac:
When I was a kid, i wasn't allowed to watch rater R movies.  But at the time, my aunt was married to this American guy, and he had this movie.  So when I was sleeping over one day, I watched it.  Needless to say, I used to think Sharon Stone was HELLA HOT in that movie...working out in her leotard.  Man, i thought that was the hottest thing I had seen at the time.

Gwen7:
Needless to say, I used to think Sharon Stone was HELLA HOT in that movie...working out in her leotard.  Man, i thought that was the hottest thing I had seen at the time.
-superboyac (June 14, 2010, 08:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

what is it about leotards that they have that effect on most guys? i can understand how it would if someone like sharon stone were wearing one. especially if it's one of those suspenders & tubetop combos like she's got on! but i've seen guys go almost as nuts when the body wearing the leotard wasn't exactly up for the challenge.

i only ask because it's reached the point  where they've considered asking the members to refrain from wearing them on 'mixed' gym nights at the athletic club i belong to.
 :)

superboyac:
Needless to say, I used to think Sharon Stone was HELLA HOT in that movie...working out in her leotard.  Man, i thought that was the hottest thing I had seen at the time.
-superboyac (June 14, 2010, 08:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

what is it about leotards that they have that effect on most guys? i can understand how it would if someone like sharon stone were wearing one. especially if it's one of those suspenders & tubetop combos like she's got on! but i've seen guys go almost as nuts when the body wearing the leotard wasn't exactly up for the challenge.

i only ask because it's reached the point  where they've considered asking the members to refrain from wearing them on 'mixed' gym nights at the athletic club i belong to.
 :)
-Gwen7 (June 14, 2010, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Leotards are like bikinis--it's basically underwear that's been socially accepted to be worn in public.  You are basically able to see everything.  So that makes it sexy.  It also tends to enhance most body shapes by having the stretchy fabric everywhere.  It makes everything look all tight and smooth.

it's the same thing with those tight muscle shirts the guys wear.  it makes things look better by being all tight, shiny, and smooth.

besides, I have a thing for sporty girls sometimes.  The whole ponytail, running shorts, tank top look.  Whoo whee!

What kind of club doesn't allow the boys and girls to normally mix?  I've never seen anything like that.  Are you in the USA?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version