ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Understanding Clips with URLs

<< < (2/2)

TalksToPCs:
I like the URL example of using Virtual Folders and have adapted it to suit my needs.

2 questions:
1. Is there a way to automatically mark a copy as a favorite if it matches the Virtual Folder requirements?

2. What is the syntax to exclude certain elements from being added to the virtual folder? I want to exclude, say, all email addresses that contain yahoo.

Pseudo-code example:

--- ---Copy everything that contains an @ to my VF but exclude all yahoo email addresses.

mouser:
i think you can put things in the favorites folder this way by making the favorites folder a virtual folder; it should also still show things added to it manually.
it looks like the favorites folder IS by definition a virtual sql folder which starts out with the following SQL:
"IsFavorite=true AND NOT (IsInRecyleBin)"

SO..
if you wanted to ALSO have clips listed what contained an @ sign but not @yahoo you could do:
(IsFavorite=true OR ((ClipText LIKE '%@%') AND NOT (ClipText LIKE '%yahoo%')) ) AND NOT (IsInRecyleBin)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version