topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 4:16 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Panda Antivirus & Internet Security 2011 (6 Months Subscription Free)  (Read 3213 times)

mitzevo

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Control is power
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
About Panda Antivirus 2011:
The new Panda Antivirus Pro 2011 offers the easiest and most intuitive protection for your computer. Install it and forget about viruses, spyware, root kits, hackers and online fraud. Chat, share photos and videos, do online shopping and banking, read your favorite blogs or browse the web with total peace of mind and without interruptions.

About Panda Internet Security 2011:
Panda Internet Security 2011 allows you to use the Internet for anything, like shopping and banking online, with total peace of mind and without any interruption. It protects you from viruses, hackers, online fraud, identity theft and all the other known and unknown threats.

To get the six months OEM installer, visit the Special Promo Page and click on the “DESCARGAR GRATIS” button.
NOTE: The OEM does not require any license or serial for activation. The keycode embedded in the installer will automatically activate Panda AV/ IS 2011 for 6 months.
The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 06:30 AM by mitzevo »

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Last time I encountered this "Security Suite", I was troubleshooting a network performance issue. Browsing folders across the wire was taking about 1.5 minutes to load/display the contents.

After uninstalling Panda, network browsing was instantaneous.

mitzevo

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Control is power
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
That's why you might want to go with only the AV product instead of the IS... I actually remember experiencing networking problems about 6 years back with Panda IS.. maybe we did something wrong? Who knows.. I just recommend the AV anyway. Thanks for the Heads-Up Stoic Joker  :Thmbsup:
The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present.

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Actually the client did the install; straight through the defaults. Which should be fine as they were upgrading from the previous year, which worked fine, but I think was only the AV (now that you mention it).

It took them 3 days working with Panda's Tech Support to (fail to) get the license activated. However they did finally get it after doing a complete uninstall, running a (panda removal) cleaning tool, and then rebooting before the fresh install of the new version (my idea).

Then it hosed their network access  :wallbash: (hehe) *Sigh*