ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

The Print -Icon... do printout immediately

(1/2) > >>

AbteriX:
ScreenshotCaptor -2.82.01 -  the Print -Icon... prints immediately, should'nt it opens the print dialog? As "File > Print" does.

mouser:
it's designed that way on purpose but i could make it an option.

Stoic Joker:
it's designed that way on purpose but i could make it an option.-mouser (June 10, 2010, 06:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's probably the most user friendly route. In most office printing environments (which I deal with daily) there's a mono printer default and a color printer option.

mouser:
my thinking was, use the File menu if you want the print dialog.. use the quick toolbar button if you want a quick immediate printout.

lanux128:
my thinking was, use the File menu if you want the print dialog.. use the quick toolbar button if you want a quick immediate printout.-mouser (June 10, 2010, 07:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Microsoft uses this line of logic in the Office suite. the button on the toolbar is essentially a quick print button based on the settings used the previous time. to make any changes, one have to go to the File>Print menu item.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version