ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

TeraCopy Pro for $9.00 (only for another 9 hours or so though)

<< < (4/4)

Innuendo:
yeah, it's a lie - you always have to pay somehow :)-tomos (June 12, 2010, 05:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

And you never own beer. You only rent it.  :D

cranioscopical:
yeah, it's a lie - you always have to pay somehow :)-tomos (June 12, 2010, 05:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

-Innuendo (June 12, 2010, 10:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
So, it can be used for a hire purpose  :o

MilesAhead:
Reminds me of this cartoon in Playboy.-MilesAhead (June 12, 2010, 04:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I see. You only read Playboy for the cartoons.  ;)
-Innuendo (June 12, 2010, 10:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Absolutely.  After all, there's no sex in the thing.  Unless you get off on porcelain figurines.  Look at those white porcelains with the black gloves they have all over the magazine.  Then look at the pictorials.  They air brush the latter to look like the former.

Although now and then there's a pic from a movie with a hot actress.  But the studio shoots aren't worth turning the page.

edit: I only subscribe when they offer one of those 12 issues for $16 postage included specials. Since TV Guide doesn't have much in the way of program descriptions anymore, you need something to read in the can. :)

edit2: actually, the real reason is I keep hoping for another Woody Allen short story. heh heh heh

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

-Innuendo (June 12, 2010, 10:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
So, it can be used for a hire purpose  :o
-cranioscopical (June 13, 2010, 01:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Besides, it can be good for what ales you. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version