ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

multilink over a photo taken by us

<< < (2/5) > >>

Target:
not quite what you're looking for, but a rough hack would be to put your image behind a table containing your links (create the table, then insert your image over the top.  Format the image layout as behind the text, remove any borders on your table, etc)

With a bit of fiddling with the formatting and layout you could get the links in the right places (you might even be able to get transparent text...)

It would give you the functionality you're looking for, but it won't be as pretty as a HTML image map

Contro:
Is more or less what I need, but I don't want for the web. Only for the desktop.

How can i do ?

Best Regards

-Contro (June 21, 2010, 08:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is there a reason you can't have an html file locally? ie on your desktop? It'd still run through your browser, just be a local file.
-Perry Mowbray (June 21, 2010, 10:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's true. I only was thinking tha firefox occupied a lot of ram memory.

Contro:
It would give you the functionality you're looking for, but it won't be as pretty as a HTML image map
[/quote]

I supposed a table in excel or word.
I have several menĂºs of this type :

But How can independent from word and use as a menu ?

Target:
my bad, I missed the part about 'outside of word'

how many items are in that grid?

I count 80, but the screenshot is cutoff...

and how many of these all up?

and how often do you change/edit the links?

Contro:
You mean like an HTML Image Map?

There are some web based ones (like this: http://www.image-maps.com/) but I've generally done it by hand...
-Perry Mowbray (June 08, 2010, 07:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ufff I try, but I don't understand and think the script fails.
 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version